Buy Windows Hosting with Bitcoin | Windows Hosting Bitcoin
Windows hosting is website hosting that uses a Windows operating system. Because the most common web hosting plan options operate on Linux, you can usually assume that anytime a web hosting company doesn’t specify a plan as Windows hosting, it’s Linux hosting. But for a certain subset of website owners, Windows hosting is the better choice and it’s important to seek out a plan that provides the particular features that come with it.
Good and reliable web hosting companies, such as Navicosoft, offer Windows hosting packages at reasonable rates. Although, if you don’t want to use your card to pay for a Windows hosting package, and are concerned about your privacy in the online realm, or all three factors, then several web hosting providers have got your back. This is because competent web hosting providers, such as Navicosoft, accept Bitcoin as payment for your Windows hosting package. This way you can access Windows hosting while your privacy is protected in its entirety.
For those that are unaware, Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency. It is a decentralized digital currency without a central bank or single administrator that can be sent from user to user on the peer-to-peer bitcoin network without the need for intermediaries and you can use it to buy your Windows hosting package with complete ease.
Due to the unique nature of virtual currencies, there are some inherent advantages to using Bitcoin to pay for your Windows hosting. Bitcoin transactions are processed through a private network of computers linked through a shared ledger. When you purchase your Windows hosting package using Bitcoin, you can reap the following benefits:
- User Autonomy – You will be able to buy Windows hosting and control how the money is spent without dealing with an intermediary authority like a bank or government.
- Discretion – Your Windows hosting purchase will not be linked with your personal identity and cannot be traced back to you, ensuring maximum privacy.
- Peer-to-peer focus – The Bitcoin payment system is purely peer-to-peer, meaning that you will be able to send and receive payments pertaining to your Windows hosting package to or from anyone on the network around the world without requiring approval from any external source or authority.
- Elimination of banking fees
- Very low transaction fees for international payments
So get your Windows hosting package without any hassle by using Bitcoin and establish your online presence just the way you want.
June 1, 2020
June 1, 2020