KernelCare enhances security level & boost productivity
of your server, improves a client service, avoids many risks and reduces server administration cost as well updates a kernel without reboots
What is Kernalcare? Kernalcare License
Benefits of KernelCare License
The following are the benefits of KernelCare License that keep KernelCare as the best in the market
- Consistency in Servers Performance
- Eliminates the Vulnerabilities
- ePortal for Patch Automation
- Servers Compliance Support
- Great Help in Reducing Cost
- Helpful in Customer Retention
- Easy Installation
- Cheaper especially when buying from Navicosoft
KernelCare License Compatibility
Although KernelCare was designed and produced by Linux house to focus on CloudLinux kernels, it is highly compatible and easy to use with the following as well:
- CentOS/RHEL 5, 6 & 7
- Debian 6, 7, 8 & 9
- Ubuntu 14.04, 16.04 & 18.04
- Oracle Linux 6 & 7
- CloudLinux OS 5, 6 & 7
- OpenVZ/Virtuozzo RHEL 6
- Proxmox VE 3, 4 & 5
- Custom Kernels
Why Navicosoft For KernelCare
Navicosoft offers a Cheap KernelCare License perhaps one of the cheapest in the market
Over 10 years of hosting experience and a long time with KernelCare.
Free Technical support
Free dedicated experienced support team services 24/7 for any issue in
KernelCare License helps to keep CloudLinux Kernels up to date.
KernelCare License Features
Enhance Security Level & Boost Productivity of Your Server
Every four hours, KernelCare checks for new patches and updates the kernel without requiring reboots or service suspension. In other words, KernelCare keeps your server’s security patches up-to-date without disrupting your business operations.
Better Client Service
With KernelCare, you can easily improve client service by eliminating the need for reboots. Furthermore, you can inform your clients that a reboot is not necessary, which can reduce their anxiety and ensure that their businesses continue to operate smoothly.
Avoid Many Risks
With KernelCare, you can be sure that you will never miss a critical security patch, keeping your server safe from vulnerabilities. Consequently, you can reduce the risk of cyberattacks and protect your business from costly downtime and data breaches.
Minimize Server Administration Costs
Minimize server administration costs.
How to Install KernelCare
To install KernelCare is very easy. After installing KernelCare, no reboot is required. In other words, KernelCare allows you to update the Linux kernel without rebooting your server, which is its main purpose. Here are the simple steps to install KernelCare:
- Checking for Compatible Kernels i.e. checking to see whether one has a compatible kernel.
- Choose and run your preferred command. These are as follows:
- curl -s https://repo.cloudlinux.com/kernelcare/kernelcare_install.sh | bash
- wget -qq -O – https://repo.cloudlinux.com/kernelcare/kernelcare_install.sh | bash
- Registering the License Key, you can check it by using the following command:
kcarectl –register $kc_key
- Checking for applied patches, you can check it by using the following command:
- Manually checking for patch updates, by using the following command you can check it.
Other Licenses Provided by Navicosoft.
By exploring our range of affordable licensing solutions, you can discover the perfect solution to complement your needs. Consequently, you can optimize your hosting environment with robust features and capabilities, without sacrificing quality or breaking the bank.
By implementing a Cloud Linux license, you can enhance your hosting environment in a number of ways. Firstly, Cloud Linux ensures heightened security, stability, and resource efficiency for your server. Secondly, it optimizes performance for seamless user experiences. Furthermore, Cloud Linux is highly scalable, allowing you to easily accommodate growing traffic and demands. As a result, you can enjoy a more reliable, secure, and performant hosting environment for your websites and applications, without having to worry about downtime or performance bottlenecks.