Are you yearning to get keen and endurable PKNIC prepaid cards?
ARE YOU YEARNING TO GET
KEEN AND ENDURABLE PKNIC PREPAID CARDS?
Getting.PK county code top-level domain and renewing it has become more comfortable with PKNIC prepaid cards that provide us the option to pay online. One card is available to get one domain.
How PKNIC cards help in getting.PK domain?
To run your corporation or merchandise successfully in Pakistan, You need to get .pk cctld with any TLD. PKNIC cards giving you the chance to grab fully.PK domain with full ease and comfortability comes up with the most appropriate approach to purchase or renew any existing domain.
PKNIC cards provide the most efficient way to get .pk cctld along with TLDs like .com.pk, .net.pk, and many more. You need to purchase a PKNIC card. PKNIC prepaid cards come up two years of validity and range between two thousand to three thousand Pakistani rupees. By purchasing this card, you can have the .pk domain with maximum features as well.
How to register.PK domain through PKNIC prepaid cards?
You already have known that .pk domain is cctld for Pakistan. The domain designed explicitly for the people of Pakistan is used by the people running any organization or corporation in Pakistan.
Registering the. Pk domain is not possible unless you follow all the terms and policies under PKNIC. That is the reason that not an immense number of resellers are there who deals—PK domain, as well as PKNIC prepaid cards.
For registration of this aristocratic domain, the given information must have to be provided:
- Your good name
- Your company’s name
- Postal address
- E-mail address
- Postal Code
- CNIC duplicate
- Signature of Owner
Restriction on PKNIC prepaid cards:
One can get PKNIC prepaid cards only after passing a particular set of rules and regulations. Before getting a PKNIC card, one must have to be fully satisfied with the rules.
- The maximum length of the domain must have to be 63 characters excluding .pk and 67, including .pk suffix.
- A domain can never be started with a dash and absolutely cannot have two consecutive dashes.
- Dictionary words are only allowed if they do not violate the terms and conditions of the PKNIC registration policy.
- In the case of third-level domains, the minimum domain name of one character is allowed like you can register a domain as abc.com.pk, but it can never be registered like .pk.com.pk.
- While talking about the second-level domain, the least minimum length of the domain will be four characters excluding.PK portion.
June 14, 2021
June 10, 2021