Why Your Business Needs a CloudLinux License
What features and benefits on an enterprise-grade CloudLinux server provided through a CloudLinux license, should you consider for an enterprise workload? First, built-in security controls and scale-out manageability through interfaces that are familiar to both CloudLinux and Windows administrators will enable you to focus on business growth instead of reacting to security vulnerabilities and costly management configuration mistakes. The CloudLinux license should provide security technologies and certifications and maintain enhancements to combat intrusions, protect your data, and meet regulatory compliance for an open-source project or a specific OS vendor. It should:
- Automate regulatory compliance and security configuration remediation across your system and within containers with image scanning like OpenSCAP that checks remediates against vulnerabilities, and configuration security baselines. Additionally, a CloudLinux license should help centralize and scale-out configuration remediation across your entire hybrid environment.
- Deliver resources with security using integrated control features such as centralized identity management.
- Receive continuous vulnerability security updates from the upstream community itself or a specific OS vendor, which remedies and delivers all critical issues by next business day, if possible, to minimize business impact.
As the foundation of your hybrid data center, the server from the CloudLinux license should provide platform manageability and flexible integration with legacy management and automation infrastructure. This will save IT staff time and reduce unplanned downtime compared to a non-paid CloudLinux infrastructure. It should:
- Resolve technical issues before they impact business operations by using predictive analytics tools to automate identification and remediation of anomalies and their root causes.
- Automate consistency and compliance across heterogeneous multiple environments and reduce scripting rework with system roles using native configuration management tools.
- Speed image building, deployment, and patch management across the data center with built-in capabilities and enrich system life-cycle management, provisioning, and enhanced patching, and more.
- Simplify platform updates with in-place upgrades that eliminate the hassle of machine migrations and application rebuilds.
CloudLinux servers are powering innovation around the globe. As the platform for enterprise workloads, a CloudLinux server from a cheap CloudLinux license should provide a stable, secure, and performance-driven foundation for the applications that run the business of today and tomorrow.
June 14, 2021
June 10, 2021